Please note that in case of any problem we strongly recommend you to become familiar with FAQs. There you may find the answers for most common issues and doubts regarding:
- General information and opening a new account
- Usage of the account
In case FAQs do not provide you the comprehensive solution, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will appreciate it very much as a great contribution in improving our service.
Please include in your message/letter following information:
- reason of the complaint;
- E-wallet owner’s first name and last name;
- wallet number (WLT);
- transaction type (deposit / withdrawal / fee), amount and currency;
- amount and currency;
- date and time of the transaction;
- Contact details (email, phone number, correspondence address).
Any complaints may be submitted via the following two avenues:
- using the Contact Form after logging in at Customer’s Paymenticon account
- by sending a registered mail to the following address:
EMP Systems Limited
Hughes Hallet Street,
SLM 3141, Malta
Terms and Conditions give you more detailed information on disputes resolution and complaint procedures. Please, refer to following points of Terms and Conditions in case of issues:
- Electronic money transactions: 7.7, 7.8;
- Withdrawals: 9.7;
- Representations and warranties of the parties: 12.2.3;
- Restricted activities: 14.1 m) and n);
- Limitation of liability: 15.1 a).
As per article 22 of the Terms and Conditions: disputes which shall not be possible to resolve amicably, shall be referred to the Malta Centre for Arbitration for resolution in accordance with the Arbitration Act, Chapter 387 of the Laws of Malta.
Customers may also file complaints on financial services of Paymenticon to MFSA’s Consumer Complaints Manager who according to article 20 of the Malta Financial Services Authority Act investigates complaints from individual private consumers arising out of, or in connection with, any financial services transaction.